This is the Windows app named Dual Clip Translator whose latest release can be downloaded as DualClipTranslator2.2Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dual Clip Translator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dual Clip Translator
Translation of Selected text or Clipboard contents powered by Google. HotKeys Paste/Change Text auto translated. View in Balloon/Window the result of translation, besides being sent to the clipboard. Screen Capture of Desktop/Game > OCR > Translated.
- Mouse Click of Tray Icon, Translate Text of Clipboard and View Result in System Tray
- Key (Changeable ALT+Z) - Translate Clipboard Contents, View Result and sent to the Clipboard
- Key (Changeable ALT+X) - Change the original text will be replaced by the translated text
- Key (Changeable ALT+C) - Copy Selected Text for Translated, View Result and sent to the Clipboard
- Key (Changeable ALT+V) - Paste the clipboard content translated
- Key (Changeable ALT+W) - Window to write text to translate and View/Paste
- Key (Changeable ALT+S) - Screen Capture Desktop/Game to be recognized by OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and translation "powered by Google/Microsoft".
- TXT Open/Save File to be translated
- Console Command-Line
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dcliptranslator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.