This is the Windows app named DySFV whose latest release can be downloaded as DySFV_126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DySFV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
A file verification application, that compares files to MULTIPLE premade SFV or MD5 files. It supports creating hashes in CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and RIPEMD160. It also has a clone finder that uses the crc32 function.
- Batch check of SFV (and MD5) files
- Supports multiple SFV's, go do something else and let it chug at multiple SFV's
- Saves hashes of previously checked files
- Creates SFV and MD5 files and other hashes
- Supports making CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD160 hashes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dysfv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.