This is the Windows app named Eagle Mode whose latest release can be downloaded as eaglemode-0.95.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eagle Mode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Eagle Mode is a zoomable user interface (ZUI) with file manager, file viewers, games, and more.
This project is about a futuristic style of human-computer interaction, where the user can visit almost everything simply by zooming in. It features a portable C++ toolkit API for developing such ZUIs, and it features the Eagle Mode application, which provides a virtual cosmos with plugin applications.
The most important one is the professional file manager with its rich, scriptable command set. It integrates file viewers for most of the common file types, as well as an audio and video player. Furthermore, the virtual cosmos contains a chess game, a netwalk game, a 3D minesweeper game, a world clock, some fractal fun, and a Linux kernel configurator in form of a kernel patch.
- Autoplay function (e.g. slideshow of picture files, playing of multiple audio or video files).
- Fast anti-aliased graphics
- Virtually unlimited depth of zooming
- Extensive mouse and keyboard control
- Animated navigation with kinetic effects (inertia, friction, and magnetism)
- Popup-zoomed control views
- Editable bookmarks
- In-place help texts
- Working with multiple windows
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eaglemode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.