This is the Windows app named Eclipse Visual Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as VE-Update-1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eclipse Visual Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Eclipse Visual Editor
The Eclipse Visual Editor project is a platform for creating Visual classes and GUI builders within Eclipse. The project currently provides support for WYSIWYG editing of Swing/AWT and SWT/RCP user interfaces.
Originally developed as an Eclipse Project the Visual Editor project was discontinued and archived in June 2011. This project is a community based fork of the archived sources.
The archived source and website trees have been converted from CVS to Subversion. This code can be freely downloaded or browsed online using the 'Code' link above.
The VE releases are available for installation from the Eclipse Marketplace or using the Eclipse Update Manager.
Click on the Download button to download the most recent release for offline installation using the Eclipse Update Manager.
See the Wiki FAQ for more information about installation options.
Eclipse, Java SWT, Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/visualeditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.