This is the Windows app named EF Core whose latest release can be downloaded as EFCore3.1.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EF Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EF Core is a modern object-database mapper for .NET. It supports LINQ queries, change tracking, updates, and schema migrations. Entity Framework Core is a modern object-database mapper for .NET. It supports LINQ queries, change tracking, updates, and schema migrations. EF Core works with many databases, including SQL Database (on-premises and Azure), SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Azure Cosmos DB. To install EF Core, you install the package for the EF Core database provider(s) you want to target. This tutorial uses SQLite because it runs on all platforms that .NET Core supports. This application intentionally keeps things simple for clarity. Connection strings should not be stored in the code for production applications. You may also want to split each C# class into its own file. Query and manage relational data in a .NET Core app with an Object-Relational Mapper (O/RM).
- It supports LINQ queries, change tracking, updates, and schema migrations
- EF Core works with SQL Server/SQL Azure, SQLite, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and many more databases
- EF Core includes a database provider plugin model
- EF Core offers new features that won't be implemented in EF6
- Provides constructors with parameters and property value conversions
- Provides mapped types with no keys, conventions, and data annotations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ef-core.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.