This is the Windows app named Windows Presentation Foundation whose latest release can be downloaded as NET5.0.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Windows Presentation Foundation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Windows Presentation Foundation
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a UI framework for building Windows desktop applications. WPF supports a broad set of application development features, including an application model, resources, controls, graphics, layout, data binding and documents. WPF uses the Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) to provide a declarative model for application programming. WPF applications are based on a vector graphics architecture. This enables applications to look great on high DPI monitors, as they can be infinitely scaled. WPF also includes a flexible hosting model, which makes it straightforward to host a video in a button, for example. The visual designer provided in Visual Studio makes it easy to build WPF application, with drag-in-drop and/or direct editing of XAML markup. WinForms is another UI framework for building Windows desktop applications that is supported on .NET (6.0.x/5.0.x/3.1.x). WPF and WinForms applications only run on Windows.
- WPF for ARM64 is new for .NET 6.0 and is supported by NET 6.0 Preview 1 and later
- To build the WPF repo and contribute features and fixes for .NET 6.0, the most recent Visual Studio Preview is required
- The Visual Studio WPF designer is now available as part of Visual Studio 2019
- This code base is a fork of the WPF code in the .NET Framework
- Build WPF application, with drag-in-drop and/or direct editing of XAML markup
- You are recommended to use the most recent version of Visual Studio to develop WPF and WinForms applications for .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/windows-pres-found.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.