This is the Windows app named Electron Fiddle whose latest release can be downloaded as electron-fiddle-0.27.2-win32-arm64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Electron Fiddle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Electron Fiddle lets you create and play with small Electron experiments. It greets you with a quick-start template after opening – change a few things, choose the version of Electron you want to run it with, and play around. Then, save your Fiddle either as a GitHub Gist or to a local folder. Once pushed to GitHub, anyone can quickly try your Fiddle out by just entering it in the address bar. Try Electron without installing any dependencies: Fiddle includes everything you'll need to explore the platform. It also includes examples for every API available in Electron, so if you want to quickly see what a BrowserView is or how the desktopCapturer works, Fiddle has got you covered. Fiddle includes Microsoft's excellent Monaco Editor, the same editor powering Visual Studio Code. It also installs the type definitions for the currently selected version of Electron automatically, ensuring that you always have all Electron APIs only a few keystrokes away.
- Explore Electron
- Code with Types
- Compile and package
- Start with Fiddle, continue wherever
- Export projects with or without electron-forge
- You can use your favorite editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/electron-fiddle.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.