This is the Windows app named Element whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.15.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Element with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Element is a component library based on Vue.js 2.0 that can be used by developers, designers and product managers to build products that are logically sound, well-structured and easy to use. Element uses BEM-styled CSS so you can easily change styles when you want to. There are four ways you can change style variables. You can use the online theme roller to customize design tokens and preview new themes in real-time. You can also use the theme preview website (for changing the theme color only), update SCSS variables, or use the CLI theme tool. You can also import your own custom themes.
- Customizable layouts and themes
- Online theme roller
- Theme preview website
- CLI theme tool
- Support for importing custom themes
- Design resources continuously being developed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/element.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.