This is the Windows app named Ember.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.28.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ember.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Ember helps keep you at your most productive with its solid CLI, built-in router, fully-featured data access library called Ember Data, and many other great features. Ember also comes with a Glimmer rendering engine, one of the fastest rendering technologies on the market today. Ember has got everything that modern JS has to offer, and if you want more you can always turn to Ember's high-quality, curated community Addons to supercharge your application.
- HTML-first Components
- Ember Data (data layer)
- Flexible adapters and serializers allows for any backend stack
- Zero Config Apps
- Quality Addon Ecosystem
- Modern test harness
- Glimmer rendering engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ember-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.