This is the Windows app named EQUINOX PROJECT whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EQUINOX PROJECT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Equinox Project is a open-source project written in .NET Core. The goal of this project is implement the most common used technologies and share with the technical community the best way to develop great applications with .NET. You will need the latest Visual Studio 2019 and the latest .NET Core SDK. Please check if you have installed the same runtime version (SDK) described in global.json. Also you can run the Equinox Project in Visual Studio Code (Windows, Linux or MacOS). Full architecture with responsibility separation concerns, solid and clean code. Booking application with domain model pattern, CQRS and ES concepts. Maybe you don't need a lot of implementations that is included, try avoid the over-engineering.
- Full architecture with responsibility separation concerns, solid and clean code
- DDD concepts, layers and domain model pattern
- Command query responsibility segregation
- Booking application with domain model pattern, CQRS and ES concepts
- Different ways to read and write data
- ASP.NET Identity working throught WebAPI services
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/equinox-project.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.