This is the Windows app named EsiAisParser whose latest release can be downloaded as EsiAisParser-0.41.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EsiAisParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
This package supports the parsing of AIS messages in Java. AIS, the Automatic Identification System, is a system aiming at improving maritime safety by exchanging messages between ships, other vehicles in particular aircraft involved in search-and-rescue (SAR), and (fixed) base stations. To be precise, this package support the ITU-R M.1371-4 AIS standard.
See our extensive javadoc and in particular the class AISParser for more information on how to use this package.
See the ESI AIS Parser License for more information on the legal aspects.
The parser was used in the Poseidon project, and is improved in the Metis project to better handle uncertain information. Both projects were led by the Embedded Systems Institute. In both projects Thales Nederlands was the carrying industrial partner, and multiple Dutch universities participated.
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Encoder (for test purposes)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Very High Frequency (VHF)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/esiaisparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.