This is the Windows app named ESLint-plugin-React whose latest release can be downloaded as v7.26.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESLint-plugin-React with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Install ESLint either locally or globally. (Note that locally, per project, is strongly preferred). If you installed ESLint globally, you have to install React plugin globally too. Otherwise, install it locally. Use our preset to get reasonable defaults. If you are using the new JSX transform from React 17, extend react/jsx-runtime in your eslint config to disable the relevant rules. You should also specify settings that will be shared across all the plugin rules. If you do not use a preset you will need to specify individual rules and add extra configuration. This plugin exports a recommended configuration that enforces React good practices. This plugin also exports an all configuration that includes every available rule. This pairs well with the eslint:all rule. These configurations will import eslint-plugin-react and enable JSX in parser options.
- Install ESLint either locally or globally
- Use our preset to get reasonable defaults
- Specify settings that will be shared across all the plugin rules
- ESLint-plugin-React is licensed under the MIT License
- Add "react" to the plugins section
- Enable the rules that you would like to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eslint-plugin-react.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.