This is the Windows app named ESO Gear Planning to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as EsoGear_win64_v0_6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESO Gear Planning to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ESO Gear Planning to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a community tool that let's you plan your gear for The Elder Scrolls Online.
The tool fetches data logged by the uespLog add-on for the PC Version and extracts all the data from it.
BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION: Make sure to install the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Note that it is a really early stage at this point so let me know if you run into any issues.
Also note that the tool will load the data for the currently supported sets from a server at the first start, thus it might take some time to process the data. Just be patient, the next start will be much faster.
Make sure to allow the tool to connect to the internet as well as saving files to your hard drive (for caching the data for the sets).
Let me know what you think about it
- layout the gear for every gear slot
- save your layout
- load your layout
- compare your layout
- filter sets by stats
- german and english set names
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eso-gear-planning/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.