This is the Windows app named ESP32 Dew Controller whose latest release can be downloaded as myDCP4ESP32-109-4.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESP32 Dew Controller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ESP32 Dew Controller
This is an enhanced 4-Channel automated Dew Controller based on an ESP32 WiFi chip on a PCB and enclosed in a project hobby box.
(c) Copyright Robert Brown 2020-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted for personal and Academic use only.
Code or portions of code may not be copied or used without appropriate credit given to author.
EXPANSION BOARDS - You can expand this project using the two types of project expansion boards at
- 4 Channel Dew Controller run by ESP32 WiFi chip
- Standalone operation or monitoring/control from any device
- 4 channel temperature probes and dew channel outputs
- Serial USB, Bluetooth, Wifi Accesspoint, Wifi Station [connect to existing network]
- Ambient temperature, humidity, dew point
- Tracking modes - Ambient, Midpoint, Dewpoint
- Offsets can be applied to each channel for compensate for probe variations
- Fully automated
- HTU21D I2C sensor for accuracy
- OLED or LCD2004 display option, individual pages can be enabled/disabled
- Webserver interface [can use any web-browser on any device]
- Management interface for configuration [can use any web-browser on any device]
- MQTT support [incl Node-Red]
- OTA [over the air] update support
- NTP date/time support
- RTC [real time clock] support, can SYNC RTC to NTP [if enabled]
- MDNS support for local domain name in STATIONMODE
- Windows, and Linux applications for monitoring/control
- Logging application and Logviewer to view logs at a later date
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/esp32-dew-controller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.