This is the Windows app named Excel to Graphviz whose latest release can be downloaded as RelationshipVisualizer.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Excel to Graphviz with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Excel to Graphviz
Creates graph visualizations of Excel data relationships.
- Use Excel worksheets to create Graphviz graphs
- One common macro-enabled spreadsheet which runs on Windows or MacOS
- Displays graphs within Excel, with ability to save graphs to file
- Auto refresh feature updates the graph as you enter values into Excel Cells
- UTF-8 character support for non-Western languages (e.g. Greek)
- Not an Excel Add-In; all features run as VBA macros in the workbook
- All features are easily controlled from Excel's tab interface
- Style editor for visually defining Node, Edge, and Cluster attributes
- Saves style definitions by name for reuse, and include predefined flowchart shapes
- Create multiple graph views from a single set of data
- View and save the "dot" source code generated from Excel
- Extract and graph data from other Excel workbooks via SQL queries (Win OS only)
- Includes help worksheets for Graphviz shapes, colors, and attributes
- Extensive documentation with simple tutorials
- Sample files included
- Export/Import to JSON for backup, source control, and sharing
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/relationship-visualizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.