This is the Windows app named excel-to-tally-templates whose latest release can be downloaded as excel-to-tally-templates-v11-r1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named excel-to-tally-templates with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Download Excel to Tally templates
To import data into Tally, several excel templates have been provided with the udiMagic software. This project contains all the latest excel template files including the templates for the older versions.
Steps to Import data into Tally
1. Start Tally ERP and Open a Company
2. Start udiMagic Software
3. Select the option Excel to Tally
4. Select the option Import data into Tally
5. Click the Browse button and select any Standard Excel template provided with udiMagic converter
6. Click the Start button
Please note that this repository includes only the excel templates. You must download the udiMagic software separately from https://www.rtslink.com/downloads/ to import data from these templates into Tally ERP 9. The DEMO version of udiMagic is free to try for limited period.
Read all about Excel to Tally at https://www.rtslink.com
- Excel to Tally
- Excel templates
- Import into Tally
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/excel-to-tally-templates/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.