This is the Windows app named Fake Name Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as FakeNameGenerator_v1.08.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fake Name Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Fake Name Generator
Program generates as many fake names as you want in lots of different languages. Works in Linux, *BSD & Windows.
Version 2.0x saves the names to a file called filenames.txt , which you can load into a text editor. Currently v2.0x is the Latest Version.
- Generate as many Random of Fake names as you want.
- Version 2.0x is the newest version. -This saves a random names list to a file in the directory from where the program is run from.
- 1,000,000 random names generated in < 2 seconds! (depending on CPU speed)
- 1,000,000,000 random names takes up 3.8GB of space and takes about 5 mins to complete
- Compiled versions for Linux 32/64bit and Windows:
- Windows. .exe file in the windows folder
- Linux 32 & 64 bit binaries in the linux folders - use chmod u+x to make program executable
- Source code available in the sourcecode folder
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, Education, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fake-name-generator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.