This is the Windows app named FastoRedis whose latest release can be downloaded as fastoredis_pro-2.4.1-x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FastoRedis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DESCRIPTIONFastoRedis (fork of FastoNoSQL) — is a cross-platform open source Redis management tool (i.e. Admin GUI). It put the same engine that powers Redis's redis-cli shell. Everything you can write in redis-cli shell — you can write in FastoRedis! Our program works on the most amount of Linux systems, also on Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Android platforms, on desktops and embedded devices.
- Big data ready (works with big databases)
- SSH tunnel support
- SSL/TLS connection
- Cloud ready (works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and Redis Labs)
- Supports key filtering
- Available for Mac OS X, Windows, Android, FreeBSD and Linux
- Support Sentinels
- Support clusters
- TTL keys
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastoredis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.