This is the Windows app named feedory whose latest release can be downloaded as feedory-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named feedory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
feedory is a self-hosted personal feed memory. It works as a buffering online proxy adapter for your local feed subscriptions (not an online news reader).
- supports any number of newsfeed subscriptions
- keeps the news as long as you want
- updates its newsitem database regularly, supported by your host's cron daemon or an external webbased cron service
- reads all usual kinds of newsfeed formats
- imports opml files and exports opml subscriptions lists with the feedory rss url or the original source rss url
- has a webbased administration interface for handling your subscriptions efficiently
- supports autodetection of feeds on web page url
- supports subscriptions on the fly while you surf the net via bookmarklet
- has a graphical installer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/feedory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.