This is the Windows app named FFmpeg Batch AV Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as FFBatch_AV_Converter_2.7.2_64bit.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFmpeg Batch AV Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FFmpeg Batch AV Converter
FFmpeg Batch AV Converter is a free universal audio and video encoder, that allows to use the full potential of ffmpeg command line with a few mouse clicks in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, progress information. Some fancy wizards make things easy for non-experts.
Thanks to its multi-file encoding feature, it may be the fastest a/v batch encoder available, since it maximizes system resources usage by launching as many simultaneous processes up to user cpu thread count. You can change encoding priority, pause and resume, set automatic shutdown. It is good for seasoned ffmpeg users as well as beginners.
It provides unlimited single or multi-file batch encoding for almost any audio/video format. You can use any set of parameters and try them before starting encoding. You can multiplex streams, subtitle videos (as track and hardcoded), trim, concatenate, record screen, capture M3u8 or YouTube URLs. You can also get multimedia info.
- Video encoding h264 / h265 / NVENC / QuickSync / AMD VCE / ProRes/ AV1 / Theora
- Audio encoding MP3 / AAC / AC3 / FLAC / WAV / Opus
- Multi-file encode thousands of files
- Automatic shutdown, run post-encoding script.
- Batch processing
- Set encoding priority
- Drag and drop
- Stream mapping and multiplex
- Batch download YouTube and m3u8 urls
- Record YouTube Live streams
- Filter files
- Batch trim and concatenate files
- Batch image thumbnail extraction
- Batch split audio or video files
- FFmpeg GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.