This is the Windows app named ffmpeg-coder whose latest release can be downloaded as ffmpeg-coder_1.0_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ffmpeg-coder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A small cross platform CLI tool which will help in producing different types video converting codes quickly for new ffmpeg CLI users. The tool will make it easy to generate ffmpeg commands for them. If you don't use or know about FFMPEG then this tool might not be for you.
This tool is created for those who find it difficult to understand or find the appropriate commands for converting a video as they want using the FFMPEG CLI tool.
Also those who are new to Command Lines they can also use this tool to generate ffmpeg commands very easily. Many new ffmpeg users find it difficult to find the appropriate ffmpeg commands to convert their videos to with their desired configs. So, as a result they end up googling a lot and wasting their time. So this tool is for them.
- Very Small & Lightweight
- Cross Platform
- Does not depend on any other dependencies.
- Supports options for h264 and libx265.
- Create ffmpeg commands for video conversion as user wants with very easy options
- In app lock feature
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-coder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.