This is the Windows app named FFPVS whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFPVS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flying Fast Python Virus Scanner (Also known as Funny Fake Prank Virus Scanner) is a fake, multi-platform, text-based virus scanner written in Python. The goal of the program is to prank your friends into downloading the software, which, when run, pretends to scan their system for viruses. It then prompts for administrator username and password, and once entered, saves them to a text file called 'userpass'. It then pretends to fully detect and clear all of the viruses.
HOW TO RUN:
You must have Python 2.7.6 installed in order to run this software. In order to run it, go to a command prompt in Windows or open a Terminal in Mac or Linux and type 'python ffpvs' to run it.
This is NOT a real virus scanner and please do not use it as such. It is meant for pranking/trolling ONLY. I claim NO LIABILITY for stolen passwords/hacking gathered using this tool.
Saving it as a .py file might help, also, make sure you have Python 2.7.6 installed.
- Harvest Admin username and password from an unsuspecting person.
- Fake people out with this complex, text-based *FAKE* virus scanner
- Runs on any platform that can run Python 2.7.6
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and BSD support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpvs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.