This is the Windows app named File Fisher whose latest release can be downloaded as FileFisherv1.8.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File Fisher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is an easy to use , simple and straightforward software , which makes your life much easier . If you want to copy all the pictures ( Which are mixed with other files like music or documents ) from a pendrive / hard disk to another location ,
Just drag and drop / browse the source and destination folders and specify which file types you need to copy / move , hit start , sit back and relax .
You can see the progress in the main window itself.
Check 'Preserve File Structure' to copy the sub folders along with the files and maintain the same file structure .
Check 'Copy All' to copy all the files in the given folder .
File Fisher remembers all the extensions you have entered previously and displays a filtered list as you type it next time .
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Auditors, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filefisher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.