This is the Windows app named Finagle whose latest release can be downloaded as Finagle22.12.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Finagle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Finagle is an extensible RPC system for the JVM, used to construct high-concurrency servers. Finagle implements uniform client and server APIs for several protocols, and is designed for high performance and concurrency. Most of Finagle’s code is protocol agnostic, simplifying the implementation of new protocols. Finagle is written in Scala, but provides both Scala and Java idiomatic APIs. Finagle is a protocol-agnostic, asynchronous RPC system for the JVM that makes it easy to build robust clients and servers in Java, Scala, or any JVM-hosted language. We set out to develop a single implementation of the basic components of network servers and clients that could be used for all of our protocols. Finagle is a protocol-agnostic, asynchronous Remote Procedure Call (RPC) system for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) that makes it easy to build robust clients and servers in Java, Scala, or any JVM-hosted language.
- Finagle supports a wide variety of request/response- oriented RPC protocols
- Finagle clients and servers expose statistics for monitoring and diagnostics
- Finagle uses a clean, simple, and safe concurrent programming model, based on Futures
- Most of Finagle’s code is protocol agnostic, simplifying the implementation of new protocols
- Finagle is an extensible RPC system for the JVM, used to construct high-concurrency servers
- This project is used in production at Twitter (and many other organizations), and is being actively developed and maintained
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/finagle.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.