This is the Windows app named Firebase Admin Go SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as FirebaseAdminGoSDKv4.10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firebase Admin Go SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Firebase Admin Go SDK
Firebase provides the tools and infrastructure you need to develop apps, grow your user base, and earn money. The Firebase Admin Go SDK enables access to Firebase services from privileged environments (such as servers or cloud) in Go. Currently this SDK provides Firebase custom authentication support. Read and write Realtime Database data with full admin privileges. Programmatically send Firebase Cloud Messaging messages using a simple, alternative approach to the Firebase Cloud Messaging server protocols. Access Google Cloud resources like Cloud Storage buckets and Cloud Firestore databases associated with your Firebase projects. Create your own simplified admin console to do things like look up user data or change a user's email address for authentication. Generate and verify Firebase auth tokens.
- Firebase provides the tools and infrastructure you need to develop apps
- Admin Go SDK enables access to Firebase services from privileged environments
- Currently this SDK provides Firebase custom authentication support
- The Admin Go SDK is compatible with at least the three most recent, major Go releases
- Generate and verify Firebase auth tokens
- Read and write Realtime Database data with full admin privileges
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firebase-admin-go-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.