This is the Windows app named Flashcard Master whose latest release can be downloaded as FlashcardMaster-126.96.36.199-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flashcard Master with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flashcard Master allows you to create beautiful flash cards. Users can easily design, edit and print flash cards. In addition, FCM supports various data input methods, wikitext formatting of text, and facilites to learn/review materials.
- Format text using wiki text.
- Design the layout of flashcards (WYSIWYG).
- Multiple ways to review (Normal, Shuffled, Manual or Timed).
- Marks cards as you learn them to focus on difficult items.
- Unicode support so you can learn languages with non-latin scripts.
- Available in English, Spanish and Turkish.
- Take your data anywhere: Support for CSV, XML and Flashcard Pro file formats.
- Easy to print to index cards (like 3 in. x 5 in. US).
Education, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashcardmaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.