This is the Windows app named Flexible Tagged Format (FTF) Library whose latest release can be downloaded as FTFLib.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flexible Tagged Format (FTF) Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Flexible Tagged Format (FTF) Library
Flexible Tagged Format (FTF) is a completely flexible storage format using human readable tags, and potentially support storing any type of data.
- Platform independent
- Extremely flexible
- Truly self describing
- Meta data stored as variable tags
- Human readable tags describing file content / data format
- Possible to use tags without content (like flags)
- Any type of data formatting / data types
- Any type of encoding / compression
- Multiple data content elements
- Large file support (> 2GB); using 64 bit size fields
- Platform independent; auto endianness algorithm
- File integrity checking
- Easy to use / implement
- Multi-tier implementation: FTF Content, FTF File and FTF Image libraries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftflib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.