This is the Windows app named Flexync whose latest release can be downloaded as flexyncsdk-preview-0.1-win-qt4.7.0-mingw.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flexync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flexync (Flexible synchronization) adjusts flexibly to your synchronization needs: it is always simple in use and lightweight, runs on many platforms, on single PC or in a network of stationary/mobile agents, and allows you to use advanced options!
- Cross-platform PIM data synchronization, built on Qt technology
- Flexible to your needs: Do you want it to be easy sync with single click, or fully customizable with advanced sync rules?
- Flexible to your environment: Should it run on one computer or maybe connected to other computers/devices syncing through network?
- Extensible via plugins for different data sources (mobile devices, Outlook, Funambol, other SyncML tools, etc etc)
- New plugins can be easily added with an open API and provided SDK
- Lightweight: doesn't start slowly, doesn't use much CPU and memory
- Data stored in XML format, which can be easily operated with some other tools and even edited by human if needed
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flexync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.