This is the Windows app named fog whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Whether you need compute, dns, storage, or a multitude of other services, fog provides an accessible entry point and facilitates cross-service compatibility. Just getting started working with cloud resources? You are not alone, and having so many complicated options makes it hard to know where to start. fog delivers the knowledge of cloud experts to you, helping you to bootstrap your cloud usage and guiding you as your own expertise develops. By coding with fog from the start you avoid vendor lock-in and give yourself more flexibility to provide value. Whether you are writing a library, designing software as a service product or just hacking on the weekend this flexibility is a huge boon. With a rapidly expanding community and codebase the advantages of fog just keep coming. Join us and together we will realize the future of cloud computing.
- Fog recommends using MRI >= 2.5.0
- Fog has been known to work with earlier MRI versions as well as Ruby Enterprise Edition
- Play around and use the console to explore or check out the getting started guide for more details
- Collections provide a simplified interface, making clouds easier to work with and switch between
- Requests allow power users to get the most out of the features of each individual cloudMocks make testing and integrating a breeze
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.