This is the Windows app named Foreval whose latest release can be downloaded as ForevalG9.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foreval with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Foreval is compiler of mathematical expressions (formulas) (directly to x86-32 CPU/FPU comand) given as string at run-time. Present as "dll" library and Delphi sources. Can be compiled in FPC (Lazarus). Can be direct connection to the program (without dll).
Сurrent version ( v. 18.104.22.1685):
Examples for Delphi, Lazarus , GCC (Codeblock), Builder, MSVC.
Demo: Fractals Julia; Visualizing of functions of complex variable - complex domain coloring , graph plotting & finding roots F(x).
Old version (v.22.214.171.124):
Examples for Delphi, FPC, Builder, MSVC , GCC (Codeblock) , VB6, FreeBasic.
Foreval_all.7z (Foreval v9 + Foreval v8 + ForevalZ + all examples + doc) - recommend
ForevalG9.7z (Foreval v9 + examples v9+ doc)
(math parser, math expression parser, evaluate formula, evaluator, symbolic, differentiation, derivative , complex)
- Unlimited length and nested of expression
- Built-in main arithmetic and special functions.
- Built-in main algorithmic commands.
- Adding internal and external variables , arrays of (extended, double, integer, single), parameters of (double, extended) and pointers.
- Support complex numbers: variables of (double, extended, single) and parameters.
- Adding external functions with unlimited and indefinite number of variables.
- Adding external functions in one line.
- Symbolic and numeric differentiation (also for the added functions).
- Optimization of a code.
- Supported string types: UTF16, WideString, AnsiString, UTF8
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foreval/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.