This is the Windows app named Frank Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FrankEngine_0655.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Frank Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Frank Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Frank Engine is a game development framework with a built in editor written in C++. The goal is to be a fast way to create large open world 2D games with high quality graphics. Everything necessary to create a fully featured game is included: physics (Box2D), rendering (DirectX), level editor, dynamic lighting, particle system, sound, music (Ogg Vorbis), gamepad input, GUI, and debug console. The code is fairly well documented and includes simple starter projects build on.
- Large streamable worlds with small memory footprint
- Integrated level editor, instantly switch from editing to playing!
- Integrated Box2d Physics
- Deferred rendering with diffuse, normal and emissive maps
- Supports a ton of dynamic shadow casters and shadow casting lights
- 2D sprite, terrain, and particle system
- Stereo sound effects with Direct Sound
- Music with Ogg Vorbis
- Integrated with The DirectX Utility Library (GUI, sound, etc)
- Sub frame interpolation using fixed time step
- Keyboard, mouse, and joystick input binding system
- In game debug console
- User friendly editor features: cut, copy, paste, undo, and redo
Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frankengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.