This is the Windows app named Free Countdown Timer and Stopwatch Timer whose latest release can be downloaded as TimersSrc102.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Countdown Timer and Stopwatch Timer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Free Countdown Timer and Stopwatch Timer
A high resolution Countdown Timer and Stop Watch written in C# .NET that pop up a message box with user defined message and play user specified sound when time is up.
It use a QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution timing and System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
It also allow users to save, load and remove current state to/from a XML file.
- Countdown timer and Stop Watch.
- Pop up user defined message when time is up.
- Play user specifed sound when time is up.
- Automatically imecalculate effective t from input, such as 80 seconds equal to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Used QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution. Used System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
- Support down to 1 millisecond (ms) resolution.
- Save, Load, Remove current state to/from a XML file
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/countdowntimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.