This is the Windows app named Free Schedule of Lessons whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeScheduleofLessons.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Schedule of Lessons with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Free Schedule of Lessons
I want to draw your attention to the program, which allows you to make a schedule of lessons and tapes, that is suitable for schools and universities. It is called in Russian "Free schedule", but for some sites you need an English name, so let it be "Free Schedule of Lessons".
It is completely in Russian, and is written in C #. It is based on the OpenCTTSolution program, which is distributed under the GNU GPL license, and therefore this program is distributed under the same license.
The original program does not have a translation into Russian and was updated last time in 2009. Therefore, it was decided to translate it into Russian and publish it as a separate program, the benefit of the license allows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-schedule-of-lessons/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.