This is the Windows app named FreeSubtitleAssistant whose latest release can be downloaded as FreSubAss_Linux_Binary.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeSubtitleAssistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
We all come into this situation in which video and subtitle names are not match, then we have to drag subtitle file into player every time, again and again. FreeSubtitleAssistant is a free, simple, quick, light software to solve this problem.
You can easily cover file names from LEFT list (source list) to RIGHT list (destination list), just be ware don't mess up the direction (from left to right).
Win 64bit available.
Linux version deployed by CQtDeployer. (https://github.com/QuasarApp/CQtDeployer)
If any bugs please report!
Hope you enjoy it.
- Rename 100 files maximum
- Adjust files sequence. UP/DOWN/REMOVE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fresubass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.