This is the Windows app named Full Stack FastAPI and PostgreSQL whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Full Stack FastAPI and PostgreSQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Full Stack FastAPI and PostgreSQL
Generate a backend and frontend stack using Python, including interactive API documentation. Production ready Python web server using Uvicorn and Gunicorn. Very high performance, on par with NodeJS and Go (thanks to Starlette and Pydantic). Great editor support. Completion everywhere. Less time debugging. Designed to be easy to use and learn. Less time reading docs. Minimize code duplication. Multiple features from each parameter declaration. Get production-ready code. With automatic interactive documentation. Many other features including automatic validation, serialization, interactive documentation, authentication with OAuth2 JWT tokens, etc. Celery worker that can import and use models and code from the rest of the backend selectively. REST backend tests based on Pytest, integrated with Docker, so you can test the full API interaction, independent on the database. As it runs in Docker, it can build a new data store from scratch each time.
- Interactive API documentation
- Alternative API documentation
- Dashboard Login
- Full Docker integration
- Docker Swarm Mode deployment
- Docker Compose integration and optimization for local development
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/full-stack-fastapi-psql.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.