This is the Windows app named Fuzzy sets for Ada whose latest release can be downloaded as fuzzy_5_15.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fuzzy sets for Ada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Fuzzy sets for Ada
Fuzzy sets for Ada is a library providing implementations of confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, and *, classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the operations of the possibility theory, intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them, fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory; fuzzy numbers, both integer and floating-point with conventional arithmetical operations, and linguistic variables and sets of linguistic variables with operations on them. String-oriented I/O is supported. A rich set of GTK+ GUI widgets is provided.
- Confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, *
- Classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the operations of the possibility theory
- Intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them
- Fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory
- Fuzzy numbers both integer and floating-point ones with conventional arithmetical operations
- Dimensioned fuzzy numbers
- Fuzzy linguistic variables and sets of linguistic variables with operations on them
- Dimensioned fuzzy linguistic variables and sets
- String-oriented I/O is supported
- GUI interface based on GTK+ (The GIMP Toolkit) with fuzzy set editors, truth values widgets and renderers, linguistic variables sets editors
- Tables for Ada, strings edit for Ada, intervals for Ada, units of measurement for Ada and GtkAda contributions libraries included
- Ada 95, 2005, 2012 compliant. GTK+ widgets require at least Ada 2005
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fuzzysetsforada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.