This is the Windows app named GtkAda contributions whose latest release can be downloaded as gtkada_contributions_3_9.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GtkAda contributions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The library is a contribution to GtkAda, an Ada bindings to GTK+ toolkit. It deals with the following issues: tasking support; custom models for tree view widget; custom cell renderers for tree view widget; multi-columned derived model; an extension derived model (to add columns to an existing model); an abstract caching model for directory-like data; tree view and list view widgets for navigational browsing of abstract caching models; file system navigation widgets with wildcard filtering; resource styles; capturing the resources of a widget; embeddable images; some missing sub-programs and bugfixes; a measurement unit selection widget and dialogs; an improved hue-luminance-saturation color model; simplified image buttons and buttons customizable by style properties; controlled Ada types for GTK+ strong and weak references; and a simplified means to create lists of strings.
- Tasking support
- Custom models for tree view widget
- Custom cell renderers for tree view widget
- Multi-columned derived mode
- Extension derived model (to add columns to an existing model)
- Abstract caching model for directory-like data
- Tree view and list view widgets for navigational browsing of abstract caching models
- File system navigation widgets with wildcard filtering
- Resource styles
- Capturing resources of a widget
- Embeddable images and a tool to generate Ada code from XPM images
- Measurement unit selection widget and dialogs
- Improved hue-luminance-saturation color model
- Simplified image buttons and buttons customizable by style properties
- Controlled Ada types for GTK+ strong and weak references
- Simplified means to create lists of strings
- Spawning processes synchronously and asynchronously with pipes
- Capturing asynchronous process standard I/O by Ada tasks and by text buffers
- Source view widget support
- GTK 3 compliant
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkadacontributions/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.