This is the Windows app named GaME - Solitaire-RPG Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as GaME-1.0.0-beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GaME - Solitaire-RPG Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GaME - Solitaire-RPG Editor
GaME is an editor with support for Game Master Emulation (especially Mythic, see http://wordmillgames.com) and some hopefully useful feature to keep track of threads and characters, roll dice and organize the solitaire-rpg session into scenes.
The editor has been designed to be used without a mouse (although of course you may use a mouse or similar devices if you like). Every feature is availabe via keyboard shortcuts or by calling up the central context menu.
- Editor with support for Game Master Emulation
- Keyboard-only usage possible to reduce distraction
- Contains text components for Chaos Factor, Characters, Detail Checks, Fate Checks, General Rolls, Scene Setup, Session Setup, Threads
- Java 11+ (Swing, FlatLaf, JSON) - GaME should run on all systems with a relatively recent JRE
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/solo-rpg-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.