This is the Windows app named GazeRecorder whose latest release can be downloaded as GazeRecorder1.9.2.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GazeRecorder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GazeRecorder automatically records using ordinary webcams, where people look and what they engage with on their computer screens.
In comparison with conventional eye tracking - that uses specialized technology and invites respondents to labs – GazeRecoreder is able to track people’s eyes with their own computers at home.
Multiple state-of-the-art tracking algorithms communicate to identify the face, key features, eyes, iris and movements in 3D, allowing for the most accurate tracking possible, even when people move, lighting changes or the face is partially obstructed.
You can also check out:
GazePointer, which lets you move mouse cursor using your eyes.
GazeRecorder Online Insight Platform:
GazeCloudAPI real-time eye tracking API: https://api.gazerecorder.com
Read more: https://gazerecorder.com
- Tracking Eyes using ordinary WebCam
- No specialized hardware required, only webcam and common PC.
- No physical contact for gaze tracking.
- Real-time gaze tracking
- Eye tracking usability testing
- Create experiments in a one click
- Dynamic HeatMap generation with adaptive time window
- User Experience
- Recordig gaze, screen, mouse
- Calibration to screen size and distance from screen.
- Free head movement
- A/B/M Testing
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Design Optimisation
- Market Research
- Packaging Design
- Shelf Testing
- UX & Wireframing
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gazerecorder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.