This is the Windows app named GDevelop whose latest release can be downloaded as GDevelop-5-Setup-5.0.123.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GDevelop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GDevelop is an open-source, cross-platform game development software designed to make creating HTML5 and native games easy for everyone. Experts and novices alike can create their own games with GDevelop as it is fast and easy to learn, requiring no knowledge in a specific programming language.
What makes GDevelop unique and so easy to use is its powerful and intuitive event-based system. Events are a powerful way to build up your game logic, without having to learn a programming language. GDevelop also features ready-made behaviors for your game objects, and allows you to create new behaviors through the easy to learn events. And when you're done, you can publish your game just about anywhere-- web, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux and even Facebook Messenger. Making games has never been easier or faster than with GDevelop!
- Intuitive event-based system - no need to learn any programming language
- Creates any kind of game - 8 bit games, platformers, puzzles, shoot 'em up, strategy, etc.
- Ready-made behaviors for game objects
- Create new behaviors using events
- Export games anywhere with a click
- Visual editors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gdevelop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.