This is the Windows app named GeigerLog whose latest release can be downloaded as BUG-FIX-Poisson.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeigerLog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GeigerLog is a combination of data logger, presenter, and analyzer, and now released as version 1.2 !
Based on Python (Version 3), hence runs on Linux, Windows, Macs, and other. It runs on a Raspberry Pi. It now also runs on HiDPI screens.
Initially developed for the sole use with Geiger counters, it has now become a more universal tool, which equally well handles environmental data like temperature, air-pressure, humidity, CO2.
Continues to support GQ Electronic's GMC-300/320/500/600 Geiger counters, RadMon and other IoT devices, audio-clicks producing Geiger counters, Gamma-Scout Geiger counters, I2C based sensors, and now also CO2 monitors.
GeigerLog reads data from the devices, saves them to databases, prints to screen and plots as graph, showing the Time course of values vs time. The graph is auto-updated and allows various customization.
Quality control using Statistics, Poisson Test, FFT & Autocorrelation and more.
Simple Non-GUI data loggers are available
- Handling a Geiger counter with digital signals or audio clicks
- Handling environmental sensors
- Data logging
- Data graphing
- GUI Version
- Quality Control of your data
- Technical Articles on Measurement with Geiger Counters
- Using I2C sensors
- Using BOSCH BME280 I2C Sensor (Temperature, Pressure, Humidity)
- Using TSL2591 I2C Sensor (Light)
- Using GQ's GMC 300/320/500/600 series of Geiger couters
- Using Gamma-Scout's Geiger counters
- Using RadMon series Geiger counters
- Using Audio-Click Signal based Geiger counters
- Runs on Raspberry Pi
- Using CO2 monitors
- Using LabJack U3 devices
- Using IoT devices
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geigerlog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.