This is the Windows app named Git Graph extension for VSC whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.30.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Git Graph extension for VSC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Git Graph extension for VSC
View a Git Graph of your repository, and easily perform Git actions from the graph. Configurable to look the way you want! View annotated tag details (name, email, date and message) Copy commit hashes, and branch, stash & tag names to the clipboard. View commit details and file changes by clicking on a commit. View the Visual Studio Code Diff of any file change by clicking on it. Open the current version of any file that was affected in the commit. Copy the path of any file that was affected in the commit to the clipboard. Click on any HTTP/HTTPS url in the commit body to open it in your default web browser. Compare any two commits by clicking on a commit, and then CTRL/CMD clicking on another commit. View the Visual Studio Code Diff of any file change between the selected commits by clicking on it. Open the current version of any file that was affected between the selected commits.
- Git Graph View
- Local & Remote Branches
- Uncommitted Changes
- Perform Git Actions (available by right clicking on a commit / branch / tag)
- View commit details and file changes by clicking on a commit. On the Commit Details View you can:
- Compare any two commits by clicking on a commit, and then CTRL/CMD clicking on another commit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/git-graph-extension-vsc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.