This is the Windows app named JDBC Driver for Amazon Neptune whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDBC Driver for Amazon Neptune with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JDBC Driver for Amazon Neptune
This driver provides read-only JDBC connectivity for the Amazon Neptune service using SQL, Gremlin, openCypher and SPARQL queries. The driver comes packed in a single jar file. To use the driver, place the jar file in the classpath of the application which is going to use it. For the initial public preview release, the driver will be available for download on GitHub along with the driver's .jar file and .taco file. To use the Driver in BI tools, please refer to the documentation. To connect to Amazon Neptune using the JDBC driver, the Neptune instance must be available through an SSH tunnel, load balancer, or the JDBC driver must be deployed in an EC2 instance. SSH Tunnel and host file must be configured before using the drive to connect to Neptune, please see SSH configuration. This driver is compatible with JDBC 4.2 and requires a minimum of Java 8.
- This driver is compatible with JDBC 4.2 and requires a minimum of Java 8
- To set up a connection, the driver requires a JDBC connection URL
- Connect using the DriverManager Interface
- The Neptune endpoint is only accessible if a SSH tunnel is established to a EC2 instance
- The driver supports a subset of SQL-92 and some common extensions
- Git submodules must be updated before attempting to build the driver
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdbc-driver-amz-neptune.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.