This is the Windows app named gitsome whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.8.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gitsome with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Although the standard Git command line is a great tool to manage your Git-powered repos, it can be tough to remember the usage of 150+ porcelain and plumbing commands, countless command-specific options, and resources such as tags and branches. The Git command line does not integrate with GitHub, forcing you to toggle between command line and browser. gitsome aims to supercharge your standard git/shell interface by focusing on improving ease-of-use and increasing productivity. Not all GitHub workflows work well in a terminal; gitsome attempts to target those that do. gitsome includes 29 GitHub integrated commands that work with ALL shells. Run gh commands along with Git-Extras and hub commands to unlock even more GitHub integrations! gitsome supports Fish-style auto-suggestions. Use the right arrow key to complete a suggestion.
- Shell commands
- Files and directories
- Environment variables
- Man pages
- Run Python commands alongside shell commands
- Control the ansi colors used for highlighting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gitsome.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.