This is the Windows app named GLFW whose latest release can be downloaded as glfw-3.3.4.bin.MACOS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLFW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GLFW is an Open Source, multi-platform library for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan development on the desktop. It provides a simple API for creating windows, contexts and surfaces, receiving input and events. Gives you a window and OpenGL context with just two function calls. Support for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan and related options, flags and extensions. Support for multiple windows, multiple monitors, high-DPI and gamma ramps. Support for keyboard, mouse, gamepad, time and window event input, via polling or callbacks. Comes with a tutorial, guides and reference documentation, examples and test programs. Open Source with an OSI-certified license allowing commercial use. Access to native objects and compile-time options for platform specific features. Community-maintained bindings for many different languages.
- Multi-platform library for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan application development
- It supports Windows, macOS, X11 and Wayland
- GLFW is written in C
- Simple, platform-independent API for creating windows
- Initialization, error handling and high-level design
- Can be used for enumerating and working with monitors and video modes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glfw.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.