This is the Windows app named GLPI Helpdeskrating whose latest release can be downloaded as helpdeskrating_1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLPI Helpdeskrating with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Helpdeskrating is a Plugin for GLPI http://www.glpi-project.org extending the helpdesk tickets with a new tab. Here the work of the technician can be rated in 4 different
categories (overall, sollution, technician, time) with points from 1 to 6, where 1 is best and 6 is worst.
In turn the technician can also rate the requester's communication, input and collaboration, also with points from 1 to 6.
Additional to that the requester and the technician have the possibillity to add a comment to their rating, to explain the given points, if needed.
The rating is possible as soon as the ticket is solved.
GLPI-Logo by the GLPI-Project
Thumbs in Logo by http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Bersam
- Rating of Helpdesk tickets by the requester and the technician
- Rating is optional and always possible as soon the ticket is solved
- Rating a Ticket automatically accepts the solution
- Different statistics for the technician
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helpdeskrating/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.