This is the Windows app named go-github whose latest release can be downloaded as v38.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named go-github with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
go-github is a Go client library for accessing the GitHub API v3. Currently, go-github requires Go version 1.13 or greater. go-github tracks Go's version support policy. We do our best not to break older versions of Go if we don't have to, but due to tooling constraints, we don't always test older versions. If you're interested in using the GraphQL API v4, the recommended library is shurcooL/githubv4. go-github is compatible with modern Go releases in module mode. Resolve and add the package to the current development module, along with its dependencies. Alternatively the same can be achieved if you use import in a package. Construct a new GitHub client, then use the various services on the client to access different parts of the GitHub API. Some API methods have optional parameters that can be passed. Using the context package, one can easily pass cancelation signals and deadlines to various services of the client for handling a request.
- GitHub Apps authentication can be provided by the ghinstallation package
- When using an authenticated Client, all calls made by the client will include the specified OAuth token
- The go-github library does not directly handle authentication
- The GitHub API has good support for conditional requests
- All structs for GitHub resources use pointer values for all non-repeated fields
- You can run integration tests from the test directory
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-github.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.