This is the Windows app named Google Open Source Project Style Guide whose latest release can be downloaded as zh-google-styleguide-20231015sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Google Open Source Project Style Guide with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Google Open Source Project Style Guide
Each larger open source project has its own style guide, a series of conventions on how to write code for the project (sometimes more arbitrary). When all the code maintains a consistent style, it is more important when understanding large code bases. easy. The meaning of "style" covers a wide range, from "variables use camelCase" to "never use global variables" to "never use exceptions". The English version of the project maintains the programming style guidelines used in Google. If the project you are modifying originates from Google, you may be directed to the English version of the project page to understand the style used by the project. The Chinese version of the project uses reStructuredText plain text markup syntax, and uses Sphinx to generate document formats such as HTML / CHM / PDF.
- The English version of the project includes cpplint, a tool to help adapt to style guidelines
- The English version of the project also includes google-c-style.el, a Google-style Emacs configuration file
- We have released five Chinese version of the style guide
- The Chinese version of the project uses reStructuredText plain text markup syntax
- It uses Sphinx to generate document formats such as HTML / CHM / PDF
- Offline document download available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zh-google-styleguide.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.