This is the Windows app named Goutte whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Goutte with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Goutte is a screen scraping and web crawling library for PHP. Goutte provides a nice API to crawl websites and extract data from the HTML/XML responses. Goutte depends on PHP 7.1+. Add fabpot/goutte as a require dependency in your composer.json file. Create a Goutte Client instance (which extends Symfony\Component\BrowserKit\HttpBrowser). Make requests with the request() method. The method returns a Crawler object (Symfony\Component\DomCrawler\Crawler). To use your own HTTP settings, you may create and pass an HttpClient instance to Goutte. For example, to add a 60 second request timeout. Read the documentation of the BrowserKit, DomCrawler, and HttpClient Symfony Components for more information about what you can do with Goutte. Goutte is a thin wrapper around the following Symfony Components: BrowserKit, CssSelector, DomCrawler, and HttpClient.
- Screen scraping and web crawling library
- Make requests
- Click on links
- Extract data
- Submit forms
- Depends on PHP 7.1+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goutte.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.