This is the Windows app named GPU DeClicker whose latest release can be downloaded as Win_x64_GPU_DeClicker_v0_01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPU DeClicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
There is a one common problem in capturing audio from old vinyl disks. Many of the disks have scratches that impose needles to make little jumps producing short sharp noises named 'click'.
My project's aim was to create a free software which able to remove this kind of noise from audio files produced by capturing vinyl disk. Also the application is able to remove some other kinds of short sharp noises like 'bitrots'.
The program can detect start positions and lengths of clicks and replaces the damaged samples with interpolated ones automatically.
Win 10 users can add the app from Wondows Store.
- removies clicks from audio
- removes bit rots (bitrots) from audio
- removes pops from audio
- reads and saves MP3
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/declicker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.